Our service is typically about 70-75 minutes in length and involves a time of singing, prayer, Scripture reading and a relevant biblical message.
We always say around here that we care about two things supremely: JESUS and the BIBLE. Our heart is to exalt and glorify Jesus Christ and live under and according to the authority of God's Word.
Here's what you can expect on a typical Sunday:
- Our greeters will welcome you & answer any questions you have.
- The service begins with worship music and Scripture readings.
- A time of brief announcements and welcome.
- Then the teaching pastor will bring God's truth to you through a relevant biblical message.
- We usually close with another song and a benediction.
- The first Sunday of every month we partake in communion.
- Most of our people dress casually, but dress however you wish.
- Wearing a mask is required at our 8:30am service. Masks are optional at our 10am service.
- Don't feel any pressure to give money when you visit. We don't ask you to give and don't pass a plate during the service. Just give as God leads.
- Accept a free gift from us at Info Desk in the Commons Area.
- Need a Bible? Please feel free to take one. Free Bibles are located in the back of the sanctuary. If you take one we only ask that you read it.
*Please feel free to give us a call (920.648.3500) or email (email@example.com) with any additional questions.